Experience Savannah Lakes Village
Now is the perfect time to visit Savannah Lakes Village, we invite you to experience what it means to be a member of our club. With our Stay and Play package, you will enjoy up to three nights at The Townhomes at Coastal Cove, a fully furnished condominium residence with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen & laundry area, and enjoy a host of extras described here:
– Two complimentary rounds of golf (one at Tara and one at Monticello) with cart.
– Use of the 23,000 sq. ft. recreation center including classes, swimming pools, fitness room, pool tables, bowling alley, tennis courts and pickleball courts.
– A private real estate tour of the Savannah Lakes Village community.
– Community information package.
– Access to massages by appointment
We offer 2 bedroom townhomes on the lakefront peninsula for $199 for a 2 night stay, and $275 for a 3 night stay.
For reservations or any questions you may have, please call Brian Grant at 706-833-6872.
Savannah Lakes Village and its surrounding areas offer a multitude of restaurants to satisfy your taste. Check out your options and visit their websites linked below.
Outdoor Getaways Hiking and Biking
- Savannah Lakes Village is surrounded by three state parks and a national forest, which are all packed with trails ripe for adventure.
- Beaver Run Trail – 2.5 miles
- Lakeview Loop Trail – 7.2 miles
- Turkey Ridge Loop Trail – 1.7 miles
- Hannah Clark Nature Trail – 0.8 miles
- 3-Miles Trail – 2.5 miles
- Mountain Bike Trail – 10 miles connecting loops
- Wild Mint Nature Trail – 0.8 miles
- Walking Trail – 0.7 miles
- With over 71,000 acres of rippling water, Lake Thurmond is where many fun times and memories are embraced. Fishing, boating, kayaking, and canoeing are among the most popular activities here on Thurmond. With several piers, banks, and boat ramps, you can easily immerse yourself in lake life.